Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AVR is picking noise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends............im working on a h bridge project which is used to drive a wheel chair but the problem is AVR controller is picking noise and doing something which is not in code and it seems that the noise of motor or relay is disturbing it how to get rid of that plz guide me

Get rid of the ground-loop you created by how you wired the power supply to the Atmel and the H-Bridge.

I totally read the thread title wrong.... :p

I expect MikeMl is correct in his assumption that the issue is due to a ground-loop, but seeing your schematic would tell us for sure.

Regards,
Matt

the ground of h bridge is connected with micro controller ground both r shorted what should i do to get rid of noise ?
Use TIP122's in [K.I.S.S.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back