Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AVR Dragon Adapters

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomSoft

Hey guys i decided to make a adapter for programming AVRs on a breadboard using a AVR Dragon...

I might get these professionally made and sell them...

Attachments

• 100_1818.jpg
    100_1818.jpg
    509.5 KB · Views: 702
  • Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    372.8 KB · Views: 623
Probably wouldn't sell too many, many people home brew their own ISP connectors, it's not excessively difficult. I made an ICSP adapter using only two 10 pin IDC connectors on the same ribbon cable and some male header connectors to go into a breadboard. It looks just like an old parallel IDE connector with the connector in the middle except they're closer together to get over that little gap in the breadboards center so you can bring half the pins to the other side of the breadboard, which is all the adapter needs to do.

Yeah theyre easy to do but lots of people tend to get tire of wiring ICSP/ISP type wires.... i know i do... So having a shortcut surely will appeal to many hobbiest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back