Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AUTOMATIC OBSTACLE DETECTION & FIRE FIGHTING ROBOT USING 89c2051 MICROCONTROLLER

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir can u plz giv me the detail applications of my project
"AUTOMATIC OBSTACLE DETECTION & FIRE FIGHTING ROBOT USING 89c2051 MICROCONTROLLER"
plz sir because i need to put up in the competition as application is the major concern.....
plz help.....

You've still not commented the code (did you write it?), or posted any info on your contest entry. Wouldn't be fair to other contestants if we designed it would it?

hmm k....watever u feel i hav talked nicely to u..though u find it egoistic den dnt help...
& 1 thng wat hav u helped me in til now can i ask???????
m i wat i m & i wont chng 4 ne1......

You can clean your keyboard, I've even heard of people putting them in their dish washer and letting them dry out for a few days. Probably better just to get a new keyboard.

dnt giv me ur stupid ideas.....
i thnk u do lyk dis.....
u try dat at home....
dnt hav any knowledge of projects.....shehhhh........

The OP has till the end of this month, has posted nothing but some source code he probably found on the web. Things are looking grim for our fire fighting robot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back