Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

atmel 89c51 and a 4*3 keypad and a lcd!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alimob

hi............

plz i need immediate help.................
i need to make a 4 fuction calculator.....
i am using:
1. 4*3 keypad
2. a single line display 16 pin LCD
3. atmel 89c51 micro controller
4. code must be in c language....

plz help me........i need to submit my project in abt 8 days.......i need help starting from basics.......

I'm sorry but the fastest elapsed time from concept to a board with working firmware for me was nine days. I've been doing this for 44 years, so as you can see even on my best day I couldn't do it. Sorry you got a late start.

alimob said:
hi............

plz i need immediate help.................
i need to make a 4 fuction calculator.....
i am using:
1. 4*3 keypad
2. a single line display 16 pin LCD

plz help me........i need to submit my project in abt 8 days.......i need help starting from basics.......
u start by studying the interfacing between keyboard and LCd with the micro
refer
**broken link removed**

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/atmel-at89c51-keyboard-interface.21813/

Like this?

i think its help for u.

Attachments

• cal.JPG
    cal.JPG
    286.4 KB · Views: 1,549
thankx.......

well..........look..........i am doing electronic engg...and i am in the 2nd semester....i know basic "c".....from functions to arrays to pinters........

i have full command of keil...
and proteus......
i have a programmer for 89c51...

but still i have never used micro-controller before..or LCd.............never studied abt it either.......its a challenge sort of a project for me...........

i know all abt atmel 89c51......pins..there function etc....
and a bit abt how to interface a keypad....but no concept abt lcd.....

so plz i nee dfurther help.....
1. i have seen the sample in protues.........
i need to know what are other IC's in the circuit.....besides 89c51.....can anybody explain??

i need code too..in c....
the schemetic is given by someone in this post........plz hurry i need help..

YPU. boy i think i only need now how to program LCD and how to properly connect it... how to delay btw commands... i am just able to turn on the blinking cursor of lcd...
i also have to submit tis same project the circut given above in a post contain two portions in assembly so it is not possible for me to understand assembly as i only know C...

hello all,

plz i need help.
i need to make a project
i am using:
1. 4*3 keypad
2. a 2 line display 16 pin LCD

sms typing

ATMEL 89C51and 4*3 keypad and a lcd
i want to type a message on lcd using above equipments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back