Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ATmega8535 for 3 phase DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

zxc33

The task is to make the drive to the ATmega8535 for 3 phase DC motor 24V, 40-100 W, and 800 rev / min. without Hall sensors.
No experience. Advise where to start?
Maybe there is something ready schematics and software solutions?

Id suggest searching on sensor-less bldc controllers, there are quite a few appnotes on that topic. Also there will be a few desings you can look at and see how they are done.

Id suggest searching on sensor-less bldc controllers, there are quite a few appnotes on that topic. Also there will be a few desings you can look at and see how they are done.
And what? And is there any documentation ready?

You can download this **broken link removed** and there is ngbldc somewhere inside, its using some atmega and the code should be there too, so you should not have too much trouble adapting it to your needs.

You can download this **broken link removed** and there is ngbldc somewhere inside, its using some atmega and the code should be there too, so you should not have too much trouble adapting it to your needs.
This is very useful. How to read these files? I could only read *.Pdf , *.Png.

you dont know how to open a zip? download 7zip or something.
I poorly explained. In the archive many files with different extensions.
What program need to install to open them?
Which development environment to create these files?

In ngos-0.68\sources\ngblc-4mini\ you have three directories with three different controller firmwares for the atmegas, apparently written in assembler. Use any IDE you like, but the atmel studio 6 should work ok. Or just read the readme files.
In ngos-0.68\doc\hw-ngblc-4mini-r2\ you have pdfs with the schmatic and the board layout.

In ngos-0.68\sources\ngblc-4mini\ you have three directories with three different controller firmwares for the atmegas, apparently written in assembler. Use any IDE you like, but the atmel studio 6 should work ok. Or just read the readme files.
In ngos-0.68\doc\hw-ngblc-4mini-r2\ you have pdfs with the schmatic and the board layout.

What is different about these programs ngos-0.68\sources\ngblc-4mini\ ?
My motor with the photoelectric sensor feedback for 720 pulses per rotation. Can I use it instead of the Hall sensors?
Do the circuit on the ATmega8535 with Hall sensors?

Frankly I have no idea, you can go through the code and see how it is done and what is different.
Not sure about the second one, you would need to check with the manufacturer of the controller.
Third question makes no sense whatsoever.

Third question makes no sense whatsoever.
Thank you very much for wanting to help.
I wanted to use a chip ATmega8535 - it is I already have.
I need different versions of the drive circuits for reflection, it is desirable with this chip.

What is different about these programs ngos-0.68\sources\ngblc-4mini\ ?
My motor with the photoelectric sensor feedback for 720 pulses per rotation. Can I use it instead of the Hall sensors?
Do the circuit on the ATmega8535 with Hall sensors?

And what documentation in other folders, how do they differ?
ngos-0.68\doc\hw-ngblc-4mini-r1\
and so on ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back