Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

atmega32-intelligent irrigation system

Status
Not open for further replies.

prince babu

help me to write avr project for opening electrically controlled valve when the moisture content of the soil becomes less than the entered value??????????

Exactly. This sounds like a very interesting little project, but you need to have something designed already. I've heard that these kind of home irrigation projects are very popular nowadays so you should find something using google.

How are you planning to measure the moisture?
What kind of valve do you have? How many valves do you have?
Is this your first microcontroller project? How skilled/experienced you are with electronics in general?

hey, i got some sample code for that. :) compile this in win avr and add the AT commands you want to recognize in the
unsigned char test_text[20]={'C','m'};//enter here the text reply from the modem
here (see the program)

here's the sample dsn file (proteus)
View attachment irrig.zip
if you mail me @
er.manukrishnan@gmail.com
i will give you the code.

Last edited:
I think the cats meow here would be to have the controller serve web pages. That way you could program it from your PC or smart phone. Make it faceless and maybe wifi. You could program or inspect a system with several of these controllers from one place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back