Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

At89c2051

Status
Not open for further replies.
A comparator measures one voltage against another... The result is either true or false.

CMCON register...

C2OUT and C1OUT are the conditions
You can invert the out puts as well.

Last edited:
Sorry............ I have given you the answer for a PIC..... I MUST be going mad

The output of the comparator on the at89c2051 is hard wired to P3.6 (as there is no physical pin, the pin IS readable from within )

So P1.0 and P1.1 are the inputs and you read P3.6 for your answer....

then the output wiil be serial digital output, right???

Its a single bit... P3.6... its either high or low depending on the outcome of the comparator.....

Are you looking to read a voltage on the AN1 pin? Because as I said in post #2, this device wont read analogue signals... It has no ADC.

ok now i get it, it will just compare with the reference voltage and give the result in P3.6 either 0 or 1.thank u, now i have got a clear picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back