Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Assignment help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwame6306

I am currently struggling with the Arduino Section of my assignment and would MASSIVELY APPRECIATE if someone could, out the kindness of their heart help/do this section for me. It is not the whole assignment as i have the other 50% of it or so understood but the the whole arduino part is blowing out my brain as i struggle to understand it. I am currently going through youtube tutorials but as the deadline is drawing super close i would greatly appreciate the assistance! Please Email me via [Mod edit of personal email] if you are able to assist and would like further background. (Fade program to be created on Arduino)

Post your specific questions; as a rule, we don't do your work for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back