Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Article content

Status
Not open for further replies.

spec

Most Helpful Member
Articles about techniques in electronics always interest me and I have now done a couple of articles on ETO myself.

Apologies if the answer is already on ETO, but I was wondering about article content. Apart from standard information, like data sheets, does the content of an article have to be original data, or can it be a reproduction of some existing data, providing the source is attributed. What sparked this question was that, while searching for another topic, I came across a short article about an innovative use of two-input logic gates which had been trying to find for years; I thought the information might be of general interest, but am not sure if it would be in the spirit of an ETO article.

spec

Yep!

If you look through my articles... I use it like a blog!! Anything you deem important enough for others!!! Go for it!
Many thanks Ian
I'm gradually working through the articles on ETO. :happy:
spec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back