Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Array larger 1024 Bytes

Status
Not open for further replies.

zas

Hallo, I am Trying with the AVR Compiler to write some Bytes into the Programm Memory for example a Sine Tab or some Wave. It have to be larger then 1kByte. How must i code it, is it possible? The BASIC Compiler Reference Manual says: That an array of Byte variables can contain up to 1024 elements.

In C I have to define const array with no byte limit.

Thank you for the answer. Yes I use Oshonsoft. The Sin Tab is a example. The Point is that I want to burn many Bytes in the Controller.
I try to play with PWM an Sound generating. It's quite plain to me that the Program Memory is not large enough. Currently its only for experiments.

An other Way is to use an external EEPROM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back