Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Resource icon

Are you needing to learn C!!! 2015-03-27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian Rogers

User Extraordinaire
Forum Supporter
Most Helpful Member
Ian Rogers submitted a new article:

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/articles/are-you-needing-to-learn-c.711/ -
compiling C sucsessfully

I'm doing this article as I keep telling folk C is dead easy to learn!!

Well!! As I have heard from several members, not quite!!! It really never crossed my mind that after several minutes / hours typing in a program is thwarted by the error window... As I have evolved with C, so has my understanding of various errors that pop up.. I thought (wrongly) that the C errors were in line with assembly errors... Well they kinda are... It seems that C compiler developers speak a different language to...

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/articles/are-you-needing-to-learn-c.711/

Last edited:
Hi Ian

Unless I'm doing something wrong, both of the links in your post are broken ?

S

is it possible to return more than one value from a function:
int add(int x,int y)
{
return x+y;
}
//The above function returns value of x+y. is it possible the function could returns value of x-y, x/y with x+y at the same time .for example-

int add(int x,int y)
{
return x+y;
return x-y;
return x/y;
}

Nice article; I'm just curious if you have done anymore additions to this one?

kv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back