Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ARDUINO UNO R3 COMPATIBLE DRIVER INSTALLATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me which Arduino IDE I should install in order to work with Arduino Uno R3 compatible ?
And can anyone show me the driver installation process for it?
Thank you.

<Mod edit: Please do not type in all caps. Ordinary sentence case is sufficient. Nobody likes a yeller.>

Last edited by a moderator:
The redboard isn't UNO R3 it used FTDI FT231X if it had a FTDI FT232 it would work out of the box.
There are clones of the UNO R3 that use CH340g and FTDI FT231X but most lean towards the CH340g its cheap less then 25 cents and it works the same as FT232 to really help we need to know the op chip but I guess he fixed it.

On the down side it would still be nice if they posted if it was fix and how so people could know if they had same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back