Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

anyone bought this book ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not my book I like the book I posted it's a no bull book made in 1980 has all the math you need to no for Electronics and Electricity seeing how I can't keep it all in my head. I use it a lot.

The "Practical Electronics Handbook" is awesome, I had the E-book and also have a hard copy, it is an excellent reference book.I really like most of Ian Sinclaires books, and I require all my employees to read both,Electronic and Electrical Servicing: Consumer and Commercial Electronics and Electronic and Electrical Servicing: Consumer and Commercial Electronics - Level 3 upon being employed.The newest copies written with John Dunton.

Practical Electronics Handbook, Sixth Edition
by: Ian Sinclair, John Dunton,
download free ebook
**broken link removed**

See, if you can find a preview on Google books and you might be able to download it from somewhere, although I don't endorse piracy. ;)

Simon, check your email.;)

file is password protected ... :(

It's pretty easy to find a download that isn't password protected.

He shouldn't have posted the link anyway, because posting pirated material is against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back