Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any type of electronics related final year project ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is painful to learn theory, but every thing you design will hinge on that theory. Theory is the heart of all engineering projects. I'm just thankful I'm not the physicist; Engineers get much better toys. This is true, unless you are into particle accelerators.

what i meant in 'actual learning' is (you're right sir) practical experience... i didn't say that learning the theories is not important at all. i super know its the basic, its where we all should start. all I'm saying is that , experience is better than just imagination. on my case, at school, we were taught of the theories, and then we imagine of how it works. maybe if i get to see, to touch or whatever the things my profs were saying, then i could surely understand completely.

my issue was some people jump on the conclusion that if students asks question like this or that, they are not a good student... questioning what have they done in the past four years of studying... i find it unfair ^_^

senior project is preparation for the real world of your career, and so i think it is just fine for students to asks questions or ideas from those people who were already in the real world. (for me, the industry is the real world.. ha ha..)
^_^

I don't think people here are bothered by students asking for help with understanding or asking for help with a project when they're stuck, it's simply annoying when posts are made by people who clearly can't be bothered to even attempt to do something themselves, and expect people in these forums to do all the work for them; especially when the 'questions' are written in "txt spk" and often don't even indicate how users may be able to assist.

Personally I make it a point to attempt a project myself, produce a schematic, and either ask for opinions for improvements, or ask why it isn't working how I expect.

Speak for yourself, I quite enjoy mental and physical pain. Lol. Just poking fun man. Yeah it is painful, but I enjoy it also. Without theory, what would we have to live for.

Speak for yourself, I quite enjoy mental and physical pain. Lol. Just poking fun man. Yeah it is painful, but I enjoy it also. Without theory, what would we have to live for.

I'm very technically minded, I like being able to understand this kind of thing and build up more complex ideas from understanding basic ones. So far being new to electronics, it's found it a good challenge to design a solution to a problem based on my (not entirely complete) understanding of simple components, and see how experts would have done the same thing. :) I'm a software whizz so starting working with hardware was a logical step for me; I'm hoping to eventually be able to put the two together and either rule the world :)D), or make a robot.

Last edited:
I just got a bad reputation, three days ago, from a comment I made almost three years ago in this thread... Didn't like my burger-flipping machine suggestion. :) Oh well, can only guess which Newbie was offended, but please check the thread dates, and please don't read too many comments from years past, the burger-flipper wasn't the worst, and I only have 715 points left. Still not sure what they are good for, maybe a discount on a new car or something.

lol I got negative rep for supporting your comment haha.

hi!
i am final year student of electronics and telecom i want few project ideas
i prefer ideas related to following subjects:
1]telephone related
2]digital processing
3]communication
please i want it as early as possible as i have less time.
can you please help me

Here is a dialing alarm:
**broken link removed**

I also have phone tapes and phone transmitter circuits

sir , i'm final yr studnt of EC branch i want to make my project related to vhdl.I want to make it lilbit tricky and i do't have any idea for it.
plz sugest me something.waiting for ur rply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back