Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any E-Equivalent book for Ic's or Transistors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aljamri

I during 80's and 90's, I used to search for components equivalents in books. Is there any web-based or stand alone program to do such service for transistors and IC's ?

There is a new huge online replacements / equivalents database for integrated circuits, transistors, MOS-FETs and diodes - https://www.icreplacements.com
It has been very useful for me because it doesn't provide only the NTE replacements. It goes further and it offers exactly what you were talking in this topic, real replacements like the 80's and 90's replacements / cross-reference books.

There is a new huge online replacements / equivalents database for integrated circuits, transistors, MOS-FETs and diodes - https://www.icreplacements.com
It has been very useful for me because it doesn't provide only the NTE replacements. It goes further and it offers exactly what you were talking in this topic, real replacements like the 80's and 90's replacements / cross-reference books.

Hi James,

Did you notice that this thread is from 6 years ago?

It seems I do need to learn how to order by date descending in the search results... :)
Newbie in the forum.

No problem James, just thought I'd point it out to you ;)

I usually use the "New Posts" button and if I see a thread I feel I might be able to answer then I click on the link. At least it's ordered chronologically, most recent first ;)

Regards,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back