Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Another Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to everyone!

I have entered this forum about one week ago - and I have created already 6 postings.
Nevertheless, I think it's time to introduce myself and to give some background information.
I have several years experience in development (industry) and research (university) and education of young engineers - mostly in analog electronics and control theory.
My special interest is in the area of analog filtering and harmonic oscillators.
I live in Europe in a non-english speaking country and, therefore, I apologize in case my contribution is not free of language errors.
Regards to all
winterstone

Last edited:
Hello to everyone!

I have entered this forum about one week ago - and I have created already 6 postings.
Nevertheless, I think it's time to introduce myself and to give some background information.
I have several years experience in development (industry) and research (university) and education of young engineers - mostly in analog electronics and control theory.
My special interest is in the area of analog filtering and harmonic oscillators.
I live in Europe in a non-english speaking country and, therefore, I apologize in case my contribution is not free of language errors.
Regards to all
winterstone

Hello Winterstone. Welcome to ETO! We're always happy to receive new members here :)

I hope you can find what you are looking for here. Members on this forum are generally very easy-going about people who don't speak English as their primary language. The language barrier is large here, as we have members from all over the world, but it does not stop us from trying to help as best we can ;)

Thanks for the introduction, and I look forward to reading more from you in the future.

Kind regards,
Der Strom

Hello to everyone!

Regards to all
winterstone

Hi and welcome,

I have always liked analog and control theory too. In fact, those are probably my favorite topics to talk about. I like the way analog makes us think and even links us to the entire universe sometimes.
I myself have had oodles of circuit theory and control theory but i dont remember it all because i dont use it every day anymore. The only time i use it now is when someone asks a question here and then i have to try to remember what it was all about :) So i end up refreshing on a lot of little topics that i used to know like the back of my hand.

So im sure we'll find stuff to talk about and your language seems pretty good so far.

Last edited:
MrAl, thank you for your kind reply.
Quote: I like the way analog makes us think and even links us to the entire universe sometimes.
....because the world isn't digital but analog.
Yes, I share this motivation with you.
Regards

Last edited:
MrAl, thank you for your kind reply.
Quote: I like the way analog makes us think and even links us to the entire universe sometimes.
....because the world isn't digital but analog.
Yes, I share this motivation with you.
Regards

Hi again,

See i told you we'd have stuff to talk about :)

Well the world might actually be digital after all, in view of quantum mechanics. If we can only break nature down so far then we might have to concede a digital world where it looks to our minds (which cant see the bits) to be a continuous world. Still, we have to think continuous in many cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back