Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

! Android + FLASH

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that the product is based on Android does not excuse what has happened here.
That's fine... because it's not based on Android........ once again I'll state (and this will be my final post as well) That Adobe discontinued flash support for ALL mobile devices, this includes Android, Apple, will include Firefox OS, and probably applies to Windows RT as well, though I doubt it will apply to primary Windows 8 even in mobile applications due to it being x86 based although I wouldn't be surprised if Adobe went that far.

You recommended against Android based on a third party suppliers decision not to write software for it anymore, you're right there is no excuse for what happened here, it's 100% Adobe's fault, not a thing the mobile market could have done to prevent it, they can't force Adobe the keep writing software for their platforms. What you should have suggested was a boycott on Adobe products as they are directly and 100% the reason it occurred.

The above is my last mention of the technical matters on this thread.

This post is a personal apology to 3v0 for the following comment.

Sceadwian post #4 said:
Because it won't use flash? This means non functional? 3v0, I find your premise for 'non-functional' criminally inept.

Since when was a devices properties defined on it's support for flash?

I did not mean 'criminally inept' in the context it was perceived through my own fault for failing to properly edit my original text to properly describe what I actually meant.

I type 60WPM in general, and 80-120 if I get into a good flow. I type what comes first because typing on a keyboard is muscle memory for me, no thought needs to go into the motions my hands are making. So basically what you get first is my subconscious and immediate emotional reaction. Making the above statement, I hit quick post and logged off right afterwards (My newborn son was probably cranky at the time:D) before my general editing process began, which would be to correct for blatant errors and reflective emotional content.

3v0 is most definitely not a criminal, nor inept. The true intention of that statement was to point out that his perception was not based on what I have found to be congruent with the way the whole hardware/software industry is going just now and I made a public statement with some very bad words towards a good man that I did not intend to come across as they have.

I did however make that statement and I can hope only that my true intentions are fully understood after this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back