Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

... and speaking of British artists... Boy George...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiTech

Was watching BBC World News last night rebroadcast here in America only to learn that Boy George is doing 5 days of community clean up!!! LOL showed him walking around with a broom, dustpan, wearing a safety vest. Sad that all the beatings from his dad never knocked some sense into him.

HiTech said:
Was watching BBC World News last night rebroadcast here in America only to learn that Boy George is doing 5 days of community clean up!!! LOL showed him walking around with a broom, dustpan, wearing a safety vest. Sad that all the beatings from his dad never knocked some sense into him.

He's probably had more beatings since then! - walking round dressed like he does!.

it's a sad day for England then! Everytime I heard his one song on the radio, Do You Really Want to Hurt Me, at every refrain of it, I always thought back, yes I really want to hurt you! Here's another pic of that weirdo, only this one is completely vile since it includes the equally goofy Rosie O'Donnell.... and folks wonder why lions eat their young!

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back