Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium Stopped working

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the versions of Altium has the key broken and is for sale. ( not through Altium)
Any time you see a $10,000 program for $3.00 with no support you know it is a copy.
I could get Windows for $3.00. With no upgrades.
Micro Soft Office (old version, no support, no upgrades) Not from Micro Soft.

You can search for this on the internet but I almost guarantee you will get a virus.

I was at the MIT swapfest last summer and someone was trying to sell copies of Windows 7 for $10. They were on CD-R discs. Obviously not legitimate and very illegal.

Even worse considering Microsoft have made iso's of their current operating systems available to download from their website. You still need a license key of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back