Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

alarm house 16f877 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got my hands on the code that JOHN BECKER - EPE INTRUDER ALARM
It's in assembly I'm not going to post it all but here is the problem
;PIC16F877-4, 3.2768MHz, WDT OFF, POR ON, XTAL XS

I was going to get It to working I 'll post how the switches work. Here i not sure if this helps or not it's the switches

Attachments

• swtches.PNG
    swtches.PNG
    6.1 KB · Views: 302
my keyboard keys --> 3x4 ...no 4x4
if I made the realization EPE INTRUDER ALARM
This can cause a problem ?
is my lcd 2x16 is as good ?
on this project, we have the asm file
what is important , that you think?
I started the project?
thank .....

be80be ,
I sent an email.

* Monitors between one and eight entry/exit points (zones) of a building or room
* Allows monitoring to be totally or partially suspended when required by the legitimate guardians (users) of the premises
* Indicates audibly (e.g. bell) and/or visibly (e.g. strobe) when one or more zones have been entered without authority
* Turns off activated bell after a preset period to prevent annoyance to neighbours
* Allows timed zone entry/exit (time-out) for users without triggering the full alarm
* Allows full monitoring of required zones once time-out has ended
* Allows users to terminate time-out procedure
* Allows users to control the monitoring system by means of a unique alphanumeric personal identity code (PIN) entered via a keypad
* Allows users to change the PIN code
* Allows users to access the control system without using a PIN code in the event of system failure or servicing
* Normally powered from a mains power source
* Instantaneously switches over to being powered by a heavy duty back-up battery if mains power fails
* Keeps the battery fully charged when mains power is present (the battery should be capable of keeping the monitoring system and any activated alarms operational for a reasonable period)
* Allows the system to resume active monitoring should power totally fail but subsequently resume
* Indicates that there has been a total power failure even after power has been resumed
* Prevents the bell from being activated when power is resumed
* Indicates for later viewing whether zones have been entered, even though there may also have been a power failure and resumption
* Allows monitoring of fewer zones than are available
* Automatically recognizes whether a sensor should be monitored for an open circuit or a closed circuit
* Allows open circuit or closed circuit sensors to be used without system modification
* Recognizes that a sensor is incorrectly open or closed prior to monitoring being activated and indicates which sensor is incorrect (i.e. door open when it should be closed)
* Allows users to preview zone sensor status
* Allows the bell-on time to be set for a shorter period than the 20 minutes permitted in the UK
* Prevents the bell-on time exceeding the UK limit
* Allows users to check the system by means of indicator lights without activating the bell (etc.)
* Allows indicator lights to display the status of the power supply and bell (etc.)
* Provides anti-tamper warning of interference with the system
* Provides a "Panic" button that immediately activates the bell (etc.) even if the system is not set for full zone monitoring
* Provides "passive" advice (e.g. buzzer) that a zone has been entered even if the system is not set for full monitoring, and for the advice to be terminated once the zone has been vacated (e.g. to monitor shop-door opening/closing)
* Accepts all conventional types of switched-output commercial sensor, including magnetic catches, pressure pads, passive infrared (PIR) devices, vibration detectors, etc., and for any mixture of these to be used
* Provides an optional slave keypad with separate PIN for additional access to a selected zone
* Inherently stable and most unlikely to be triggered except via the installed sensors
* Inexpensive to construct

Last edited:
hei guys can i ask some question regarding my 2x16 LCD (8bits)
im using a pic Basic program and i dont know what is the problem..
The LCD cant display output.. when i press the reset button in my pic16f877a the LCD will display a different characters but it doesnt continue anymore..
i dont know where the problem is.. my codes are the following

TRISB = 0x00
TRISC = 0x00

Define ADC_CLOCK = 4
Define ADC_SAMPLEUS = 3
Define LCD_BITS = 8
Define LCD_DREG = PORTB
Define LCD_DBIT = 0
Define LCD_RSREG = PORTC
Define LCD_RSBIT = 0
Define LCD_EREG = PORTC
Define LCD_EBIT = 2