Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Age call !!!!!!!!!!!

How old are you?

• Under 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 55-60

• Above 60

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
roboticmisinfo said:
I would have been 2.1. To be honest I didn't really give a toss about electronics when I was little. I had better things to be doing. I'm glad I didn't turn out like one of these 10 year old geeks who invented a kryptonite prism or something... hehe. No - I would have been pushing those shapes through holes in my postman pat van. Anyone else ever have one of those? I only really got into electronics in the last year or so. Anyway - bye I'm going out on the pi**. :)

Mike

I was 3.09 years old.. ages older you guys! I didn't know a resistor from an ant hill. But I'm sure I would have eaten either one given the opportunity.

Optikon said:
I was 3.09 years old.. ages older you guys! I didn't know a resistor from an ant hill. But I'm sure I would have eaten either one given the opportunity.
You were a hungry little guy, like my 2.2 years old dog. I don't dare to leave resistors lying around. :lol:

audioguru said:
Optikon said:
You were a hungry little guy, like my 2.2 years old dog. I don't dare to leave resistors lying around. :lol:

I guess you mean that your dog is 22 yrs, accourding to your wisdom philosophy. :lol:

Dogs are different from humans. Duh!
They "age" 7 years each year.

I learned to read and write when I was about 6. My dog learned last year when she was only about one years old. Now my dog is learning how to play a geetar. :lol: :lol:

But I have a looooong history of taking stuff apart to see how it all worked. (usually breaking it in the process). My friends and I would go around the neighborhood on garbage day and take old appliances and stuff back to my house and dismantle it.

I think back then it was more about the breaking than the learning...but it did spark my interest in electronics and engineering.
lol, a bit like me (except i'd smach it up and look at it for a bit then start messing round with it) lol
my dad was into electronics aswell, i think i got the interest from him.
im 14 (am i the youngest person on here? lol)
im making a signal for my model railway, when i ttrain is on its way, light for other track goes to red (and vice versa) when the train is past, the light goes back to green, or you can manualy set it to red (stops the train) or green (lets the train past)

I am 16

Plus Electro Master hasn't been on yet for a while I asked to change my account name and it's been a week and a half and still nothing.

Does anyone know what happend to the captain of Electro-tech-online?

I think Electro Master is here somewhere:

Attachments

• new_zealand.jpg
    new_zealand.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 346
Wow, i thaught i was the yongest here lol 15 last monday)
are you doing any sort of electronics in school? we only started this year (year 10) but i have been interested since i was verry young (about 5 or 6!!!!)

cool, building robots?
i'd love to make some kind of robot but i wouldnt know where to start and i don't have the right equipment (unless i did it all out of wood)
I might get a PIC programmer soon to play around with PIC's which should be fun :D

i used to watch my dad with all his electronics and he gave me things to look at and play around with to see if i could get them to work.... unfortunatley he died when i was 6 :cry:

madmikejt12 said:
i used to watch my dad with all his electronics and he gave me things to look at and play around with to see if i could get them to work.... unfortunatley he died when i was 6 :cry:

I feel sorry for you, I have experienced the same when I was 9 and I it is a great loss for my whole family. :cry:
No I am 20, and I know my Father would be proud on me for what I have done alone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back