Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AC power requirements for this FM amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

sram

Hello folks. Sorry for being so demanding but it is better than burning stuff. We already talked here:

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/fm-transmitters-and-rf-amplifiers.120678/

I almost finished my project but there is something I need to ask. This so-called amplifier has two AC power inputs in the back or so it seems. Actually one is definitaly for AC power input, but I'm not sure about the other. Could it be that this amplifier needs two connections to wall mains? Their type is different by the way. In the amplifier pdf file, it says the AC power requirement is 220/240 Vac +/- 10% single phase.

I'll post pics soon.

Okay I found out what it is ! It is just like how some PSU for pc's works. This "mains to driver" connector is a power outlet basically. Useless in my case.

Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back