Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A simple 2 key piano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackpenguin

Here's a simple 2 key piano. It uses a 6v buzzer. Its very simple, the plan was to not use chips or anything that could be hard for soldering. It uses 2 switches that I got from walmart, I then went to SRA Electronics and got a buzzer. It works great, it uses a LED to drop the voltage so it can change the tone. So one switch goes directly to the buzzer and batteries and the other one goes to the LED,batteries and Buzzer. The buzzer draws 20mA so it won't burn it out. And the switches didnt need to be soldered and i was able to get a 2 doller blue switch box to fit the components all in. Video coming soon.

The schematic is attached to this post:

Attachments

• 2keypiano.PNG
    2keypiano.PNG
    5.4 KB · Views: 250
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back