Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A practising Engineer explains over unity or free energy misconceptions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moty,

Same or similar? I don't want everyone to be the same ... it would be a boring mankind if that were the case. I don't include religion in moral beliefs. Start with the morality of the laws of a country. From Hammurabi onward, societal morals got us where we are today.
Same as you, I often fantasize a world where we all acting logically. Only few people enjoy human diversity and appreciate other cultures, carry on doing it.
Probably human, like some other mammals, needs to live in communities and have rules and morals. The by product of living in communities is creating enemies. I don't know which part of us is our own individual belief and which part is the conditioning of the environment. Because in reality most of our decisions are emotional we will only slowly evolve.

Moty,

Same or similar? I don't want everyone to be the same ... it would be a boring mankind if that were the case. I don't include religion in moral beliefs. Start with the morality of the laws of a country. From Hammurabi onward, societal morals got us where we are today.

This is a behavioral Science experiment done on people without their knowledge; and most of us had no idea it was happening. I've seen this on my Utility bill. I knew what was happening when I seen it; but my wife pays them.

Since they have been showing our neighbors usage on the bills; she is conscious about our power than ever before turning off lights or turning the thermostat a little cooler and putting on a sweater.

So, because of that I'll never tell her about this experiment. lol https://www.ted.com/talks/alex_laskey_how_behavioral_science_can_lower_your_energy_bill?language=en

kv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back