Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A possible solution [Re: Walters]

Should we PM him?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had to check EDAboard, and yes sure enough Walters back to his tricks, This time in elementary electronics, over there.

Hope they can serve him well.

I'm sure he'll get along just fine.

Ha Ha Ha :D :D :D

Good Luck EDA.

hjl4 said:
Just had to check EDAboard, and yes sure enough Walters back to his tricks, This time in elementary electronics, over there.

Hope they can serve him well.

I'm sure he'll get along just fine.

Ha Ha Ha :D :D :D

Good Luck EDA.

HEHEHEHE I just did the same I pity those poor op's over at the EDA board. How about we run a poll on how long it will be before they get sick of him and boot him out my guess would be a week :D

Nigel Goodwin said:
Perhaps Jay would like to lock this thread?.

I was thinking about it, but I didn't want to get into trouble with premature locking problem. I do think we shouldn't talk about him behind his back.

So guys, stop talking about him....

I still can't believe we have 5 pages on this topic alone :lol:
oh well, He is nothing now to me.
Now I'll shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back