Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A PIC project help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamaraj

hi
i am in year 10 and i'm doing Systems(electronic) and i have to do a pic project.All i can think of is an alarm.Can anyone give me a idea or a suggestion in what i could make which is cool and works great.I use a software called logicator if it helps.
thanx

Pic's I find are fascinating little devices......debugging you software is a challenge too........

Dependant on how confident you are in your abilites, perhaps an alarm is may be a bit too ambitious......may be not. .. :lol:

do you have access to a pic programmer? is my first question.......

and apart form the alarm, do you have any other ideas in mind?

If you decide the alarm is what you wish to pursue, then can you give a little more information on it, like what you want it to do, how is the alarm going to be armed/activated etc.........

hi
i'm using a software called logicator simply by using flow charts.
The only thing i can think of is an alarm.If you have a new idea then plz could u share it with me..
thanx

I'm in year 9 Australia, and for Systems Electronics we too are using Pic Logicator. People in my class are designing things like doorbells, electronic dices, electronic games and as you said sensor alarms with codes.

Hope that helps!

hi evrybody....please can any one of you help me to explain how we calculate the value of resistors and capacitors because i want to design a circuit using ultrasonic sensor MA40S2S/R and pic16f84a....please help me to explain...

hi evrybody....please can any one of you help me to explain how we calculate the value of resistors and capacitors because i want to design a circuit using ultrasonic sensor MA40S2S/R and pic16f84a....please help me to explain...
This thread has not been used since May of 2003!
Start your own.

why not do a small line following robot! way more cool than a alarm and not that hard
lg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back