Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A Pedantic Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about this thread is, Jpanhalt started it then walked away (laughing?).

Ya, and Physics or "Electron Theory" is, Politics and Religion on ETO:)

I still like the read, I'm re-reading AC flowing through a cap, I'm only on page 5 but, it's interesting looking back on it.

All the posts and such.

It's what I like about ETO, things that make you bust out laughing.

Always, when you least expect it, I can't tell you how many times I've spit my beer or coffee and had to clean my desk.

Last edited:
LOL shortbus...I think you hit the nail on the head :D

I'm Outta this thread.

Regards,
tvtech

TV, that's why he's "Ratchet" he just keeps cranking until it's tight or the bolt snaps.

Looks like you finally snapped. I'm in it for the long run. You never know when somebody is going to come up with a good laugh.

John, has a good sense of humor:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back