Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A finals project for you lazy, engineering majors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get a PCB designed for the circuit, pleeeeeeaaaasssseeee!:D:D:D

Why hasn't anyone provided me full schematics and a part list as well as a detailed dissertation on theoretical function for the circuit I need yet?

Last edited:
You guys are too funny!! :D I'm surprised someone hasn't asked for a translation into Spanish or Arab.

I see you're using red worms, but I only have brown worms here, will this work?

Last edited:
I make ur circuit, but the plate size on multi cell batteries not shrink like in ur picture when the worm wiggle past. Plzzz HELP ME!!!

I need a power supply to run my Ipod thats 99% efficient and should work on all voltages and currents. But I dont want to use transformers or capacitors.

Can I use the big battery to charge the little battery and then use the circuit to amplify the little battery's signal to charge the big battery?

We are looking to hire a couple of C level junior engineers. No A students need apply.
They must not be able to complete a project on time. Do not require the skills to hold a soldering iron. Must have the ability to cry and wine.

I recently worked for GM as CEO am I qualified? :confused:
I have a friend that worked on the assembly line while under my management too. Do you have an opening for him? And 21000 of his friends?:confused:

We work real cheap! We only need $75 an hour plus full benefits and 6 months paid vacation every year! :)
Thats minimum wage rate now isn't it?:confused:

I lollerskated to Rofltown and flew the lollercopter. :)

Very amusing HiTech. I'm home sick could you change that to Hello world I'm a lazy student. :::pause:::

........HeLLLLLLlp ! meeeeee ! Pleeeeeease ! :mad:

kv :rolleyes:

?English as primary language is not. Translate you can to Arobic? Is and spanish also? Please Sirs! :)

يرجى تبررين هذا بمزيد من التفصيل ، وتترجم إلى العربية وكما قلت لا يتحدثون الانجليزية ، وعلى أي ليست لدي فكرة عما تتكلمون عنه could you please xplain in more detail and tranlate into arabic as i do not speak any english and dont have any idea as to what you are talking about!!!!!

Last edited:
I like how the universal translator uses the word "doubt" where "question" would be more appropriate. Of course it almost always starts with "Dear Sirs, I am a 5th year Engineering student..." Is this boilerplate? Is there a copy/paste master document somewhere like the Nigerian scam stuff?

**broken link removed**

If I use a UJT will it work like a universal translator?

If I use a UJT will it work like a universal translator?
Most definitely yes ..... UJT = Universal Jibberish Translator

Nigel should make this thread a sticky!

will this ujt get all my pay per view and freeview channels working properly-or do i need yet another set top box and half a dozen more scart leads????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back