Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaaaa... this is classic, just like the multimeter question turning into political correctness...

I am retired old geezer with lots of time to fool around on all these electronics chat forums.
Wellll... I turned 18 just over a week ago, and I would say have a interest in electronics - so it obvious that, if you take me as a yardstick you are definately a
Very Superior glorious beacon of light.
and from what I can see... so is Nigel =P

Being an Aussie, I'm afraid I can't contribute with very much knowledge to your Canada/UK debate... :rolleyes: I can say, however, that as Canada attends the Commonwealth Games there must be some form of continuing relation between The Queen and Canada.

""[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans Serif][SIZE=-1]The most feminine women I have met in a lifetime's appreciation all drink beer. So does the Queen Mother (that should clinch the argument). Our national matriarch has been photographed with pints of both Young's and Fuller's bitters.""
Source
So, by induction, The Queen drinks beer. :p
[/SIZE][/FONT]

erosennin said:
""[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans Serif][SIZE=-1]The most feminine women I have met in a lifetime's appreciation all drink beer. So does the Queen Mother
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Not Any More She Doesn't

In Fact Not For Some Years !!!

blueroomelectronics said:
Number of posts can be misleading, lots of spewies on the forums. Now a RED dot is more interesting, and two RED dots very special :)
I know there are people with three or more green dots. Does anybody have three or more RED ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back