Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8051 programmer need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jidan

when we make project we need two software one for making code and other for burning code I want to make line follower robot I am using at89c51 micro controller I have c code keil software flash magic I want to ask question If i make hardware of programmer with the help of TTL ic ,RS232 connector and capacitors. do i need to use flash magic to burn the code ?

I have c code that I have made with help of keil software now I want to burn this code into mico controller I just want to know If I make programmer circuit myself (analog circuit) do I need to use burner software to burn code into micro controller or I can burn this code with usb cable

The controller you are using is a basic AT89C51.... There are ISP devices that can be programmed the way you want.

If you need to program the chip you have to get something like this... **broken link removed**

You can then do all the AT series of chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back