Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8051 Isp

Status
Not open for further replies.

4electros

hello I need ISP(In circuit programming) for 80C51 microcontroller to programming it.

I've searched by google and got winISP and flashmagicISP which program some Atmel microcontrollers but unfortunately don't include 80C51 in their list so could anyone guide me for getting it.

regards

This would work only with philips chips which have serial port programming capability..Does anybody have usb port programming circuit with the prog interface..I have a parallel port interface.But my laptop does not have one.Only my desktop has one.
Thanks in advance.

hello,.. i have a tutorial on my projects page, showing how to build one..

wish you were in egypt, i would send you one.. (do you know anyone in October 6 university in egypt?)

4electros said:
hello I need ISP(In circuit programming) for 80C51 microcontroller to programming it.

I've searched by google and got winISP and flashmagicISP which program some Atmel microcontrollers but unfortunately don't include 80C51 in their list so could anyone guide me for getting it.

regards

80C51/52 don't support ISP, if i remember-please see the datasheet - while 89S51/52 do support-- they are relatively cheap . as suggested ISP driver from ikalogic site works well and i used it for 89S52.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back