Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

7 segment display in Eagle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickpin

I am using one of these comon cathode quad led/7 segment displays **broken link removed**. They have a total of 12 pins. Im drawing this circuit in eagle but i cant find any library that has this display. Surely it would be fairly popular i thought.
This is what i need... and its been done in eagle...
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2008/05/frequency-counter-circuit-7seg-tmr1.pdf

Any help would be really great. I need to get this done for college project and quickly

Last edited:
stickpin said:
I am using one of these comon cathode quad led/7 segment displays **broken link removed**. They have a total of 12 pins. Im drawing this circuit in eagle but i cant find any library that has this display. Surely it would be fairly popular i thought.
This is what i need... and its been done in eagle...
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2008/05/frequency-counter-circuit-7seg-tmr1-1.pdf

Any help would be really great. I need to get this done for college project and quickly

Try to open"Libraries-display-hp.lbr-- check for HCMS200X or HCMS230X"
these are 12 pin 4 digit displays. if any pin configuration matches you can use.-- there are a lot more to search over there.

Hi stickpin,

just send me the data sheet via email. I'll make a fine device for you, free of course.

Boncuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back