Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

6 member voting projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

mee95

Hi everyone!

Im wondering if someone can help me with something. Namely, i should make a project depicting a simulation of 6 members voting for a choice (one of them is the president and his vote counts as two if voting turns out even). Im going to upload a pdf file of what i did already so i think theres not much left to do (which im not sure if its correct, im not really good at this and im a begginer) and im not sure what should i put in SUB01 etc. to make this work...Ive tried several things and none of them work.
Im supposed to make this with exclusively NAND gates, i know that there is probably an easier way but this is the condition. If it means something, i need to do the project in Proteus 8, heres the link for their webpage https://www.labcenter.com/index.cfm.

Anyway if anyone can help me at all i would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• project_2016.pdf
    48.7 KB · Views: 343
  • Essentially a 7x1 adder with one user having 2 inputs, would be easier with resistors and a comparator. with octal level logic ;)
  • But in your case needs to be a binary logic with NANDs only.
  • So you need cascaded full adders and comparator >=0100 or =x1xx , as 4 votes is the minimum positive vote.
  • The inputs have not been defined.
    • ( tertiary logic inputs? 1,0,x ? or binary)
    • OUTPUT IS ASSUMED TO BE BINARY (YEA OR NAY)

Thank you for your answer!
But, im sorry if i sound really stupid i really dont know how to do this well, should i place the full adders in in the SUB01 SUB02 etc. ? or is that part not done well?
And yeah i should have binary outputs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back