Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

50" plasma has power but no picture??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRick1988

i have a Hyundai HPT5040 which when plugged in has power the light goes green and clicks and all the fans start but the screen stays black i have no idea wot it could be if anyone could give me any advice that would be great as i dont know if it can be repaired or am i just wasting my time any advice is helpful thanx

Well after 5 days noone seems to be replying so you are on your own . Is it under warranty ? If so take it back.
If not ,take it to a serviceman local .
If you take the back cover off then I would ensure it is unplugged , vacuum it out and clean off the dust

If you can see burnt components you might have something to go on , but at least you wil have cleaned it up which the repair man would not bother to do . Better to leave it dirty for more things to go wrong and the more quickly he gets some more work.

Also see below for similar threads

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back