Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

400 car amplifer needs to be repaired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hooked the amp back to the subwoofer like it came from the factory. I connected it to my stereo and put on some good music and fired it up with a car battery. It works great. All the amp does is make the subwoffer work. I had to dial in the best sound on the subwoofer to get it to sound good. All the amp and subwoofer does is add more base to the music I already have. Its not really my thing but I know the kids love it.
Mine either. I have a super duper subwoofer and dedicated amp with my TV surround sound system. I leave it turned off. When we watch movies, it would rattle the windows when a train went by or a shot went off. Too much realism for my taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back