Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

32 bit Multiplication Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its ready!!! its from the same company!!!

Im sorry, but those exclamation marks add a certain hostile note to your posts.. I just can't get used to it. And you did not used to do that. (silly thing, I know, but it does make a difference I think.)

Hi,

misterT:
Isnt he just expressing surprise, as he was surprised that the same company made the 64 bit units too?

Ian:
Oh yes, that's better. Same price too i think. Now if they could just make them for 2 dollars each and less pins would be nice too.

I have said before!!!!! They mean nothing other than to draw attention to the comment..

I will use periods if I remember........ If it seems as if I'm annoyed! I'm not.. Sorry if they bug you, i'll try and keep them to a minimum.....

Hi,

I have read that the exclamation point is used to indicate stronger that usual feeling, such as surprise, anger, joy, or raised voice level, etc.

Of course we also use it for negation in computer language such as: "if A!=B then goto Start else goto Ender"

So it makes sense to me, although i think 2 in a row is supposed to be the limit. It doesnt bother me though if i see more because this seems to be accepted practice on the internet.

Also, there is supposed to be no space after the last letter just before the mark, but i use a space on many web texts because it's easier to see with these computerized fonts whereas in written language it's easy to see without the space. So i regularly violate the "no space" rule so people can see the mark better.
Example:
I could not believe it was raining outside today again !
instead of:
I could not believe it was raining outside today again!

Depending on the font the first one is easier to read.

Compare these two:
That song was very joyful!
That song was very joyful !

The first one on my screen looks almost like "joyfull".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back