Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2SA1275 pinout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0sfet

hi guys i saw your page and i figured someone out there would be able to help me im looking for the housing information or more perferably the data sheet with the pinout info for a 2SA1275 pnp hi voltage transistor....please dont ask why i want this lol...you dont wanna know.....ive been a sony service tech now for 5 years my specialty is car audio, mini disk recorders, tvs and a pile of other stuff...i would gladly give anyone advise or requested info on any of the stuff i work on if you could please get me this information ive been desparatly seeking.......thanks so much for your time guys....i appreciate it.....:)

Didn't the user database tell you that name was taken?

Attachments

• 2sa1275.jpg
    2sa1275.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 1,068
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back