Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2N4401 substitute on india/Dhaka

Status
Not open for further replies.
mamun2a said:
does bc548/c828 can be replaced wt any one of 2n2222,2n4401,2n3904,bc547,bc549?
What is a "c828"? If it is a BC828 then it is PNP. The others are NPN.

Some of those transistors have a higher max current rating than the others. Some have a higher current gain than the others. They have different max voltage ratings. They have pins in different layouts.
But for this simple voltage step-up circuit any of the NPN transistors will work.

it means bc548 is work for the V step up circuit.

Attachments

• flashlight.GIF
    flashlight.GIF
    32.3 KB · Views: 213
You can use a BC547, BC548, BC549, 2N2222, 2N3904, 2N4401 or any other little NPN transistor. Thousands of different little NPN transistors will work.

1) The circuit has a max voltage of only about 3.5V if a single blue or white LED is used. Little transistors are rated for voltages of up to about 30V.
2) The circuit has a max current of about 15mA. Little transistors have a max current rating of up to 200mA.
3) It operates at about 100kHz. Little transistors operate up to about 100MHz.

thank u guru,
i got bc548 so i can start it now, what do u say.

I ve found bc548 is work against 2n4401, but the R is to put down i use 100 ohm for lightup with 1.5 v, otherwise (1 k ohm) it need 3 volt 2 lightup, this is xcelant circuit. more winding on ferit core is raise battery life (randall's suggestion).

thanks all for help

Last edited:
hello i want a replacement of transitor c828 please tell me sir
my mail
MOD EDIT... Don't divulge email address on forum

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a very bad idea to put your email address on any forum. If you want to give it to another forum member pass it to them via the messaging system. You should also start your own thread to ask a new question. This thread is over 10 years old.

Les.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back