Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

22 inch LCD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok good and bad news... good news is.. nothing blew up... bad news is doesnt work still. Ill order the Mosfets and if they dont work then... ill assume its a EEPROM error and search for a eeprom file on my sources... if all fails then ill either scrap this or learn more and try to adapt another controller from a cracked monitor to it :)

Ok i got those transistors in from mouser installed and YAY! Its alive!. Works perfectly so far. Thanks for all the help guys. This was a fun small adventure... i found out its actually a 19 inch but wide screen... its awesome to bring a $100+ item back to life for $5 :) ...

Saved a nice gadget from the indignities of a tech junkyard, congrats on your shipment of win.

Here's another tip to help save your sanity -

In RegEdit, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced
Find EnableBalloonTips item or make new DWORD with that name.
Make the setup value "0"
Reboot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back