Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

200mA NPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it a buzzer, a piezo, what?
Some kind of siren - think it is piezo type. It has red and black wire, where black wire allready had ground pin on it.

edit: One thing I couldn't understand: you said that your siren was already connected to ground. If that's so, how do you intend to connect it the way you showed in your first post?
Just to satisfy your curiosity...
...the same way I connected it the first way. To bring two wires from siren to the alarm unit. Don't bother the car since I allready fry up the central convinience controller and also airbag conntroller reports a DTC of internal memmory error - not even flashing erases the DTC. But like I told it it a hobby of mine I want to make some application that will also work.
BTW the irony is that car allready had a stock alarm (now it is gone since it was part of the central convinience unit that is fried) and don't know if mine will ever work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back