Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

1995 Mitsubishi VS-6041 Projectional TV Circuit Adjustment Mode

Was This Helpful To You?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rocxylemmon

I thought I should post this for the people who did what I did or can not imagine doing what I did, but I fixed a tv that was given to me by replacing the convergence chips and after that I put the tv in to Circuit Adjustment Mode and tryed putting everything in to spec to the Schematic but DO NOT DO THIS!

I did and I wish I did NOT do that so I want to make a WARNING so that no one else does not share my pain, but after I did this my tv was all muffed up, it looked like a warped tv that was sitting out in the sun and melted the front plastic part of the tv if you can imagine that.

Okay! I will not tell you how to put your tv in Circuit Adjustment mode but it has to be done with just the remote, there is a reason why in the manual it says if you get to that part of the menu to turn the tv off and not to make any adjustments, boy are they right.

Here are all of my adjustments and I do mean MINE! and not the companys but I am pretty sure they are with in spec of what they use to be. I should have wrote them down before changing them and I recammend you all to do that if you do find your way there and change them.

This is from the schematic of the telavision but If you have a set of yours could you all post them for me please.

it has to be for the 6041 model though each tv is diffrent because of the size of the screen and the convergence settings are toltally diffrent so if you find a way in to that do not mess with them settings and do not select E2RESET because that puts everything back to factory adjustments and then you have to do the whole tv settings instead of just what I did, thank heavens I did not mess with them.

I hope this helps some one out there but again this schematic is not factory settings and these are the best to what I could guess and fix the tv to a proper viewing picture for me but if I ever get the standerd settings from some one that would be great!

I could then be for sure that the tv is set right.

I hope this is to help for some one,

Rocxy Lemmon

Attachments

• Scanned Documents.zip
    684.2 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back