Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

16F88 PWM and A/D conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all 1 i think (becose hex is deulfat FFFF in the programer)

The motor controler TC4422 it can switch 2A (9A peak) and cad be driven directly from an PIC output.It can switch up to 30V.

I allredy tryed them out and they work like a treat.(you need 2 to make the motor thurn bouth ways whithout a duble suply)

I also got some I2C temperature sensors,PIC16F876,PIC12F675

Someone Electro said:
Its all 1 i think (becose hex is deulfat FFFF in the programer)

EEPROM/FLASH (in a PIC) is rather like EPROM, in that when blank it's all one's, and programming it changes one's to zero's - so when new (or erased) the config fuses are all one's.

I don't know why Microchip has to take their site down while doing maintenance. I work for a school district and for the system I work on we have two servers: one for production and one for development. When we've finished with the stuff in development and it's been tested we move it to the production server. It's never down.

Mike

I wod go whith the PIC16F88.It has PWM,ADC,and some pins for meaby brightnes setting.

You can also check the TC4422 (2A load driver whith CMOS/TTL input)

They have all kinds of datashets here:
https://www.datasheetarchive.com

Cod you jay (or anyone) send me the PIC16F876A.dev and PIC12F675.dev from MPLAB.Tipe it in serach and send them to me .I need them bad for WinPIC but i cant download MPLAB (or i cant program my new PIC)

Someone Electro said:
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/semiconductors/pdfdatasheet.php?Datasheet=1641681
here you have the datasheet.

Its an 28 pin device so its a bit big for this thing.

I wod go whith the PIC16F88.It has PWM,ADC,and some pins for meaby brightnes setting.

You can also check the TC4422 (2A load driver whith CMOS/TTL input)

They have all kinds of datashets here:
https://www.datasheetarchive.com

Cod you jay (or anyone) send me the PIC16F876A.dev and PIC12F675.dev from MPLAB.Tipe it in serach and send them to me (I need them for WinPIC but i cant download MPLAB)
Sure, here you go. it's taken from MPLAB 7.10, rename file to .RAR extension. Cheers :D

Attachments

• dev.rar.doc
    4.3 KB · Views: 319
Someone Electro said:
etlast you can get the datasheets!
Yep. I don't relay on Internet, so I have all datasheets I need on my Harddrive... That's better when situation like this appears. :lol:

ok, i think i am all set up to program the F88 , i tried it on a 628 , and the program loaded fine..
now i just have to write the program for the F88..

good morning SE that idea about using a zener diode is exactly the way they do it on Maxwell ultra cap. site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back