Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

12F629 o intrare,o ieșire,trecere din blink in pwm

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleG1980

Salutare si La Multi Ani.Cer ajutorul vostru si anume un soft pentru un 12F629: o intrare,o iesire,să schimbe "jocul" la fiecare apăsare a butonului(gpio.gp3==1) dar,aici e problema mea,sa fie incluse in jocuri si fadein si fadeout(pwm).Am reușt ceva dar trebuie să țin foarte mult apăsat pe buton ca să iasă din starea de pwm și sare aleatoriula una din alte stări...nu e bine.Ce nu imi iese este partea de intrerupere care imi citeste in permanență intrarea gp3.Mulțumesc anticipat pentru orice indrumare.

I guess that there are not many Romanian speakers here on ETO, but google translate says this:

Hello and Happy Birthday. I ask for your help, namely a software for a 12F629: an input, an output, to change the "game" each time you press the button (gpio.gp3 == 1) but, here's my problem, to be included in the games and fadein and fadeout (pwm). interrupt that constantly reads my gp3 input. Thanks in advance for any guidance.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back