Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

12DC Sockets

Status
Not open for further replies.
the OP said:
& so far I have resisted asking how you can have a battery & another source inline because I'm expecting you to tell me that it is possible even though my logical brain is screaming at me

Have you ever heard of addition/subtraction?

Your This meter I have link doesn't work either.

erm no......that was me, try again **broken link removed**

The L-com things are easier to put into a box since they have mounting ears.

Looks good **broken link removed**

The purpose is to just figure out if whatever we come up with for a charge port actually works. I'd love to have one too.

So8unds like fun, I'm up for making one **broken link removed** happy to be test pilot, then if it works I'll let you copy **broken link removed**

Read PDF pages 23-38 here:

http://www.keithley.com/knowledgecenter/knowledgecenter_pdf/LowLevMsHandbk_1.pdf

Copy and paste the link.

It's about OP amps and ammeters. The whole book is good. Copy it to your iphone at home and read it later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back