Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

10x7 LED SignBoard (MERRY X MAS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone help me for the same project...(Scrolling LED message Display) using PIC16F84A............?
im in real problem...
can anyone help me?

I learned many things from this site visit this site & look under 5X7 project.
http://www.talkingelectronics.com/te_interactive_index.html

I used a similar technic that I used in my design if you got the correct picture you can scroll any pattern that you like.For that you need to write more coding.The code they provided is only for one way scrolling & its very long in my method I used indirect addressing that will be more difficult to a beginner.

Last edited:
All the techniques to drive large displays using special code are great. I have been in this game long enough to learn that years of developing clever schemes ends up almost in vain. Because one day soon, enters any one of the higher-pin count, double to quadruple code size, and peripherals galore cheaper than the older 18-pin devices to come along and disrupt all that "design around limitations" ingenuity.

Thanks for all informations, I'm a newbie from indonesia. sorry for my english..
my schoolproject about led matrix, it's based on at89c55. but it's never done right.
so I look out for basic tutorial about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back