Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

100-300w pure sine inverter design

Status
Not open for further replies.

farsjin

hello every body
i want design a 100-300w pure sine inverter, with good efficiency more than 90%, do you have a schematic or reference project for my problem?
thanks a lot

thanks a lot for your answers , yes i searched, but i couldn't find a suitable or clear forum.
I do not want to buy a inverter , because i should design a efficient inverter.

Hi farsjin. Welcome to ETO :)

IMHO you are better off buying a True Sine Wave inverter. Not to put you off...it will cost you way less than trying to experiment with this kind of stuff. If things go wrong they happen quickly...

Same as SMPS. I burned my tail feathers years ago trying to design my own. Used Vipers and all. Switch on and Bang...another one bites the dust.

Funnily enough, I repair SMPS everyday of life with CRT here. Not made to last like proper ones that are made to last Years. I am only able to repair the simple basic ones I deal with daily.

The proper SMPS repair for really good ones is another story. Caps yes and then what?

Funnily enough.....well designed SMPS don't have drama. No Fuses blown. No shorts anywhere. They just stop working. And that's that.

And then you as a tech are well and truly effed so to speak.

Me, as Linear as I claim to be....have the absolute respect for people that design and build and understand SMPS. I have said many times before it is a "Dark Art". That is the Truth.

After much tossing and turning....I have gone well designed SMPS with the MeanWell charger I purchased the other day. I have never been happier. Some seriously good stuff they are turning out there. Like Delta, they know what they are doing.

You know the feeling when you pick a product up and the casing is smooth and silky to the touch...a good start for a product that is supposed to be hidden away and slaving charging batteries. Not for people to see. I look at the Charger and it has a MTBF of around 115 Thousand Hours....and a Three Year warranty thrown in too. Anyone/Company prepared to offer that know their stuff.

Huge respect here from me. That's around 13 Years working. Respect :)

So good to deal with quality again. So good.

I hope I am not rambling again. Otherwise I will get cross with myself.

Regards,
tv

dear tvtech
thank a lot for your wisely advices , but when i wanted design a maximum power point tracker (mppt) , Many people said it's Impossible and it's better for you to buy the mppt from Famous companies , but i Refused and built a mppt , However i agree with your opinion and i will buy a inverter and analysis it to build a new more efficient inverter.
Yours truly
farsjin

i will buy a inverter and analysis it to build a new more efficient inverter.
Can you post the result of your analysis when available? It will be intersting to see that, too.

Can you post the result of your analysis when available? It will be intersting to see that, too.
yes no problem
but if you have an inverter schematic ,I will be happy to see it. and if it's possible, please take Guidance from your teachers to help me.

I say go for it being at a point some time ago I was told that building a cheap reliable efficient Grid Tie Inverter from scrap parts was impossible too but now I am apparently seen as sort of the online guru of DIY GTI stuff. :eek:

Start with posting your schematics and work and see how things turn out. Odds are if you are approaching this as a self learning and DIY project you will get some good advice. ;)

hello every body
i want design a 100-300w pure sine inverter, with good efficiency more than 90%, do you have a schematic or reference project for my problem?
thanks a lot
yeah I have it, I made it many times ago.I will upload it sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back