Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

10 second timer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yafch

hi.
i need a circuit diagram of 10 second timer with following sequence of operation.

1. 6v/9v/12v operation.
2. should turn on a relay for 10 seconds at power up, after 10 seconds the relay should turned off. In the mean time if a switch associated with the circuit is closed the relay should remain on even 10 second time is over.
Any links or diagram is much appriciated.

I have knowledge of making simple timers and repeater timers. But i dont know how to bypass the relay with a switch in a proper way.

I can use either of two options. if the switch is closed after preset time the relay should turn on again. Second option will be better, if the switch is pressed after preset time the relay should remain off until the unit get power cycle.

Hi Colin.

Is that one retrigable? If delay for this circuit is 10 seconds, what happens if button is pressed once again after 5 seconds? Will the new total delay time expand to 15 seconds, or will it remains 10 secs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back