Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

1,5 or 3,3 Voltage at Hercules 3D Prophet 4500, 32 MB ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomschm

Hi, I want to use an old Hercules 3D Prophet 4500 with Kyro2-Chip and 32 MB SDRam on a modern ASRock motherboard, wich expressly warns not to use a 3,3 Volt Grafikcard which would lead to permanent damage of the MB. I tried to get some information on the Hercules.com homepage but I failed.
From wikipedia "agp" I learned that only up from 4XAGP you can be shure that the card is using 1,5 Volt or less, but there are AGPX2 Cards which are using 3,3 Volt and would damage a modern MB.
Is there anybody who can tell me what voltage the Hercules 3D Prophet 4500 is using? Thx, tomschm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back