Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

1/3 AAA Ni-Cad Rechargeables seller search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krumlink

I found one of those crappy zip zap cars that I had and I knew that it had to have a battery or capacitor of some sort. So I open it up and I found this little guy
**broken link removed**

I believed that Ni-Cd batteries could handle a additional volt when charging, so I charged it up with a 25ma solar pannel for a hour and then I tested it. It worked, so I want to get a ton of those and use them for solar robotic applications. I was wondering if anybody on this forum had some leftover, and if they wanted to give/sell them to me. USA only. PM me if you have details or etc.

Must meet the following requirements:
1/3 the size of a AAA battery
Ni-Cd or Ni-Mh, must be marked
the Mah marked on side
1.2 V

Thanks, and I hope that sombody is willing to sell me some of these little guys!

The picture above was of a Ni-Mh one for 1 dollar, I can pay more and shipping (just ship it in a baggy inside a envelope if they would let you). Please let me know! :D

Last edited:
Shame you said USA only, I have 90 of these cells in a box on my bench as I type this! :D

AH!!!!!!!!

Any way I can get my hands on them? I would love these!

How much does international shipping cost from Michigan to usa? do you like UPS?

Krumlink said:
AH!!!!!!!!

How much does international shipping cost from Michigan to usa?

Might be time to crawl out from under your rock crummy link and get out your geography book.:D :D :D :D :D

Duhr, I think that chocolate milk comes from a brown cow :D

The capital of michigan is washington dc :D

North america is the worlds largest country :D

That was a major retard mistake, but really:
How much would it cost from Michigan to Britain?

How much would you sell each for?
I want these really bad for my solar powered designs in the future, and these little things are perfect :D

Here's where I get mine from...

**broken link removed**

If you order big numbers, the price comes right down.. And the shipping cost is minimal.. Have a look.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back