Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

1.024 Voltage Reference for LM35

Status
Not open for further replies.
A person will never be able to tell the difference between 20.1 and 20.8 degrees.
maybe not. But the 1000 blokes on my construction site like to know the difference between 34.9 and 35, because at 35 we pack up and go home.

Maybe I should have made myself a little clearer. I did not mean that you would only display the whole number part of the temperature, I only meant that it would be pointless to try to get .1 degree of resolution when the sensor is only accurate to to .5 degrees.

If you reduce your precision of the reading you are also effectively reducing the accuracy of the reading further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back